I guess by now you might have noticed the changes in the new blog layout: cleaner interface, bigger photos (whoop whoop!). Keeping up with the new flow, I am also super excited about the new directions that VforVisala is heading, together with my launching soon accessories label LUZID (which has taken me nearly a year in preparing for it) and with my creative team #TheDreamLocket. It’s safe to say that I’ve been struggling throughout 2014, figuring out what you, my precious readers, would enjoy most in reading, and what’s the perfect way to present it. Everything is all about trying to be perfect while, not stepping on people’s toe — I’m holding up myself, and sadly to say, that’s not really who I am.
After nearly three years of having this blog, I got inspired by my team and feel like it is time for something new. A new blog interface, coming with new blogging directions. But don’t freak out, this won’t be a 360-degree shift of direction, rather than going for perfection, I’d go for the great.
Here’s a list of summary of what’s to come.
- Keeping up with the outfits, with higher demand for photo quality.
- More up-and-coming fashion designer highlights.
- Photo diary of what’s happening in Hong Kong, captured by no other but myself!
- Easy steps makeup tutorials
- More YouTube videos: designer interview, fashion shows, “How to Wear”, etc.
- More editorials. Portraits, outdoor shooting, name it all!
- Remember the Wishlist and Outfit Moodboards? They are back!
- Turning VforVISALA into a Bilingual blog.
- More Giveaways on Facebook. Make sure to like my Page and stay updated with it!
There’s still some more ideas, and exciting plans in my head, but let’s not rush until the new working schedules had been balanced off. I hope the long read didn’t scare you away and I hope you are willing to jump on this adventurous train with us. You can always tell me your thoughts / suggestions on this by leaving a comment or by sending my an email. The more we hear from you, the better we can make this.
Oh and before I end this post, what do you think about these booties from Stuart Weitzman? Ever since I saw the glitter ones from Saint Laurent, I can’t stop thinking about the sleek pistol silhouettes these booties are carrying. Like how the Stuart Weitzman shoes always do, they are in great comfort, walking me to the new challenges I’m facing every day.